We cover every playing surface known to sports ((We don’t discuss anything that happens on blacktop, but since NASCAR is not a sport, it doesn’t count.))on this week’s cast, so buckle up.
- Trying to find some bright spots in the Brewers season — 2,000 hits for Ramirez, 300 saves for K-Rod, likely all-star bid for Segura.
- The NBA Finals and a budding “dynasty” for Miami?
- The NHL Finals and why Boston fans are douchey.
- Former Patriot tight end Aaron Hernandez and perpetual legal troubles for NFL players
- Desmond Bishop, the latest Packer to move across the river
- Players dropping like flies at Wimbledon
- Josh displays his stunning knowledge of a sport that he purports to hate
Just an hour of your time, and you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll hurl.