Ah, my triumphant return after a personal two-week hiatus from the Drama Jocks…
Josh and Joe welcome me back as I regale them with tales of sleeping on the ground in Michigan, but after that, we get straight down to the business at hand:
- What is with these lying assholes in MLB on the PEDs? Seriously, what? If you can explain it, call us.
- Speaking of that, how can Ryan Braun hope to redeem himself here at home in Milwaukee? I have a couple ideas.
- Who’s on pace to lose more games, the Brewers or Twins? (Baseball Prospectus has the Crew projected to lose two more games than Minnesota right now, for what it’s worth).
- Bryan Bulaga, the Packers presumptive left tackle heading in to 2013 is lost for the season. Joe and I explain to Josh why we will not be jumping off any bridges.
- Vince Young dons the green and gold.
- Greg Jennings just won’t shut up.
- and more!
Take a whirl around and kick the tires on this mofo.