We’ve got a quick show for you this week, because I was antsy to turn on the TV and watch Marquette take Miami out behind the woodshed on their way to the Elite 8.
Still a fine potpourri of topics for you:
- The Bulls take out the Heat and stop their march to the record book
- The NHL trade deadline is imminent. What do our resident experts think will happen?
- My bracket is completely busted, Josh’s is looking OK.
- Word ’round the campfire is that a current NFL player might be ready to come out as gay. What’s the important part of that story?
- The Brewers signed Kyle Lohse this week. It’s the first time ever that I am more pessimistic than Josh about a move the Crew made…
Quite seriously, one of our shortest ever. If traffic is bad on your commute home, you’ll probably have time to get through it. Have a great weekend!