Joe and I waited patiently for Josh to arise from his slumber, but fortunately, you will not be subjected to any of that pre-game discussion. On the docket for you this week, it’s a solid diet of:
- What the hell is the matter with the Brewers?
- Why the hell can’t I admit when Josh is right?
- Why the hell doesn’t European soccer have playoffs?
- What the hell business do the Milwaukee Bucks have qualifying for the NBA playoffs?
- Do the Minnesota Wild have a chance in hell of making any noise in the NHL postseason?
- Who the hell thinks Jason Hanson deserves to get into the Pro Football Hall of Fame?
Ah, to hell with it; just listen to the show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (26.9MB)