Kyle and I talked about a number of technology-driven stories, and it’s hard not to touch on the economy these days:
- Is the “new American frugality” worth talking about? Are we even close to the proverbial bottom of our economic crisis?
- Barack Obama will be (if not our first) our most-wired president yet. What does it mean for the media, and will his supporters stay locked in?
- There is a former county treasurer in New Hampshire that is none to happy about being ousted by a 20-year-old college student.
- Will the latest round of the RIAA vs the Pirates go t’them scurvy dogs? Yarrg?
- The Planetary Society says forget the Moon, let’s head straight for Mars. Is NASA’s scope crippled by government bureaucracy?
You may note that links for this week’s stories will point you to the blog where the podcast itself is hosted; we’ll be doing our best to use that space as an outlet of ideas for upcoming shows.
Play the show here, or hit the link for a download.