The post-election news stops right there! Kyle and I got together this week and somehow managed to find something to talk about besides the President-Elect. Play it here or hit the link below for these topics:
- The Christian Science Monitor will be switching over to online publication only on weekdays. How many papers will follow suit, and how soon?
- Spot.us is a brand new effort to put the financial and creative responsibility for journalism directly into the hands of the public. Good idea, or good luck?
- Wolf Blitzer hosted a meeting of the Jedi Council on election night. What did the orgy of technology really do to improve the broadcast?
- Frontier Communications plans to begin charging their Internet users per gigabyte for traffic. Will your ISP follow suit?
- Is Google’s ever-expanding size and strict policy of secrecy worth worrying about?
Once again, that intro and outro music is by Tommy Guerrero. And let me put the shout out once again for anyone to offer up an idea for a name for this show…